Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario (Canada). He is the son of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia "Pattie" Mallette.
Bieber's mother was 18 years old when she became pregnant. His parents were never married, but maintain a close friendship and common goals regarding their son's personal and professional life. Mallette raised her son with the help of her mother Diane Henry, and stepfather, Bruce Dale.
Bieber's paternal great-grandfather was German. Bieber's mother's ancestry is French Canadian with several ancestors whose the origin is Perche.
perche-quebec.com has discovered that Justin Bieber has many family ties with other celebrities in music (Madonna, Celine Dion), politics (Hillary Clinton, Justin Trudeau),
the film industry (Ryan Gosling, Angelina Jolie) and royalty (Camilla Parker-Bowles)! All those celebrities have in common French-Canadian pioneers, and in particular Percheron pioneers.
For instance, the Percheron pioneer Zacharie Cloutier, an ancestor of most of the celebrities mentioned before, who was born in Mortagne-au-Perche.
As strange as it may seem, there is nothing exceptional about those family ties. As the Percheron pioneers were among the very first French emigrants to settle in New France, most of North Americans with French-Canadian ancestry have Percheron blood and are more or less related.
The Percheron ancestors immigrated in the 17th century. They came from the following villages (note that some ancestor pages are available in French only):
- Beaulieu (Marie Héripel)
- Bivilliers (Françoise Grenier)
- Bresolettes (Guillaume Pelletier)
- Coulimer (Guillaume Fournier)
- Courgeon (Perrine Mallet)
- Dangeau (Jean Cordeau)
- Feings (Charlotte Chevalier, Nicolas Gaudry)
- Igé (Louis Gagné, Catherine Loiseau, Jean-Baptiste, Jules and Julien Trottier)
- La Ferté-Bernard (Labbé Pierre)
- La Poterie-au-Perche (Marguerite Mullier)
- La Ventrouze (Jacques et Françoise Lehoux, Robert Gagnon, Renée Roger)
- Le Pin-la-Garenne (Robert Drouin)
- Mamers (Nicole Lemaire)
- Manou (Louis Houde)
- Mortagne-au-Perche (Jacques Boissel, Jeanne Boucher, Marin Boucher, Marie, Marie Marguerite et Gaspard Boucher, Jean, Marie Louise and Zacharie Cloutier, Jean Côté, Xainte Dupont, Barbe Marie and Marie Guyon, Pierre and Marie Paradis, Mathurine Robin, Charles and Jacques Turgeon)
- Normandel (Jacques Goulet, Anne Letartre)
- Randonnai (Eloi and Marguerite Tavernier)
- Réveillon (Toussaint Giroux)
- Saint-Cosme-en-Vairais (Charles Pouliot)
- Saint-Germain-de-Loisé (Robert Boulay)
- Saint-Léonard-des-Parcs (Noël Langlois)
- Saint-Martin-du-Vieux-Bellême (Marie Marguerite Gaulin, Marie Michel)
- Saint-Pierre-des-Ormes (Jeanne Malin, Michel Roullois)
- Soligny-la-Trappe (Thomas Hayot)
- Thorigné-sur-Dué (Michel Audebout dit Belhumeur)
- Tourouvre (Jean Creste, Marguerite et Jean Gagnon, Jean Guyon, Aubin Lambert, Michelle Mabille, Julien Mercier, Jean Pelletier, Nicolas Rivard, Gabriel Rouleau)
- Unverre (Marie Renée Ariot)